Steps to Success
1. Register -Register to Walk/Run For Life by clicking the "Register" Tab above or calling Nancy at Crossroads, 215-538-7003 x206.
2. Fundraising Web Page - After completing your online registration, you will be able to create a Fundraising Page following simple instructions. You’ll be able to manage your page and profile. You'll be able to email your friends and family to let them know about the event, and that you'd like them to help support Crossroads Pregnancy Care. (Please CLICK HERE for a Sample Email you could send out.)
3. Supporters - Start asking for donors to your Walk or Run. Send e-mails using your Run the Day Fundraising page or direct them to our Event website. Send an e-mail and ask everyone you know! Use the social media links on your FundEasy page. Contact friends, family, co-workers, church members, EVERYONE! Simply commit to asking just one person a day to sponsor you, or set aside 10 minutes each day to ask for pledges. Did you know that you can raise $250 in 15 minutes by asking 15 people to pledge you $20; or by asking 20 people for just $15 each!?!
How to Raise $500 in 10 days:
Sponsor yourself for $25
Ask two family members to sponsor you for $25
Ask five friends to sponsor you for $20
Ask five people from your church to sponsor you for $10
Ask five neighbors to sponsor you for $10
Ask two other family members to sponsor you for $25
Ask your boss or company to sponsor you for $20 or see if your company match the amount you raise.
Ask five local merchants to sponsor you for $20
Ask two businesses you frequent to sponsor you for $25
You’ve done it! Great job! Ask a friend to join you in the Walk!
4. Church - Consider asking your pastor if you can use the church’s mailboxes to insert written notes to ask for donations. Crossroads can supply you with return envelopes if you’d like to do this. Your church may also be willing to use its e-mail system to promote the Walk.
5. Set a Goal - Set a fundraising goal! Pick a prize you'd like to earn (or, aim high and earn multiple prizes), and go for it! Check out our Prizes by clicking here!
6. At the Office - Pass a Pledge Form around in your office. Checks should be made payable to Crossroads. Please collect all pledges and bring them with you to the Walk. You can also set up a time to drop them off at the center before the Walk. To download a Pledge Form, click here. They may surprise you and donate right then and there at their work space. Before sure to let them know, too, that online donations can be made at www.crossroadspregnancy.care.
7. Online Pledges - If you raise pledges online, please print out your online fundraising page and bring it with you to the Walk to turn in at the Registration Pavilion! Don’t worry if you forget to print it, we’ll have your information available.
8. Walk Anywhere - Also remember that if you will be out of town, or unable to join us at the Walk, you can walk on your own - anytime, anywhere - it all still counts! You will save babies. You will change lives. We will be grateful! Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.
9. Your Run the Day Fundraising Page - If you've already registered to Walk online and would just like to visit your online page, login to Run the Day, choose your run, and go to your "Fundraise" page on either the menu on the left, or the tab. If you have any questions, please contact Nancy at (215) 538-7003 x206.
10. Register - If you haven't signed up to walk yet, or you haven't created your online page…you can register now and create your own Online Fundraising Page by clicking here.
11. Pledge Form - If you’d like to download a blank Pledge Form and print it out, click here.
12. Questions - If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (215) 538-7003 x206 or email Nancy at Nancy@crossroadspregnancy.care